"You Canadians are all the same, with your beady little eyes and your flapping jaws...." - Sheila Broflovski
Well, the Wiz got the crap kicked out of them last night, but I'll place most of the blame on the Benedict Arnold of College Park: Juan Dixon
Reasons to like Juan Dixon:
1) 35 points in game 4 of 2005 first round series vs. the Bulls
Reasons not to like Juan Dixon:
1) First productive game since leaving the Wiz was last night vs. the Wiz
2) Played at Maryland
3) Lived in Maryland
4) What could be worse than living in Maryland? Living in America Jr.
5) He played for this retard in college
6) He aligns himself with Didier Drogba type characters
7) No longer a Wizard
For real though, I heard on last night's broadcast that Juan was expecting a baby, so congratulations to him. Oddly enough though, I tuned into the Cleveland/Portland game last night, and noticed that Stevie Blake did not show any visible baby bump under his jersey, so those two lovebirds must still be in their first trimester.
On a side note, Queen James last night was quite ridiculous in that game. 37 and 14 including dropping 3 3 pointers in the last two minutes that touched zero rim, as well as the game winner with only .3 left on the clock. Regardless, he still travelled on the game 3 winner from the first round series in 2006. David Stern, I demand we replay those last 8 seconds.
Yours in blood,